Welcome!

Welcome!
Audrey Brown

Saturday 5 February 2011

Fashion - Nike Dunks on High Heels



Womens Nike Dunk SB High Heels Aqua Black White Silver



Womens Nike Dunk SB Heels Low White Gold


Womens Nike Dunk SB High Heels Black Yellow

Womens Nike Dunk SB Heels Low Yellow Grey Red Gold White


Womens Nike Dunk SB High Heels Yellow Black

I'm not one for wearing any form of trainers or sneakers unless I am partaking in some form of exercise - which is a rarity! Nonetheless, Nike have realised a gap in the market and have created the Ladies Nike Dunk High Heels which are right up my high heeled loving street. When I first layed eyes on these diva-esque Dunk's, I genuinely had that Carrie Bradshaw SATC shoe fetish moment - I'm sure you have had them too when your eyes caste upon a sexy pair of shoes. These Dunk High Heel heavenly shoes would add a touch of  glam to any understated outfit such as a skinny jean and t-shirt combo - and I'm sure they will go down well with impressing the guys on the basketball court too (I wouldn't attempt dunking any balls whilst wearing them though) - it's casual street but oh so sexy! Prices range from £62.20 - £73.97.
I  will definitely be getting my hands on a pair of Dunk's pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment